Monday, July 11, 2011

eleventh of july?

So exactly one week ago was the fourth of July and I didn't have a blog then, but took some crazy cute pictures from the small town parade (the same small town that I used to live in) I went to and although it's a week overdue, who doesn't like to see pictures of little kids decked out in red, white, blue attire any time of the year? I know I do!

One of the floats. All of the kids dressed up in attire from different countries showing how Southold is a melting pot of nationalities!


A group that played bag pipes and super cool drums, plus look at those awesome kilts!



Little boy scouts and behind them are a bunch of kids who decorate their bikes, wagons, etc. with patriotic colored streamers, balloons, ribbons anything really! My friend in like 3rd grade used to decorate his bike every year!

And finally this is a picture of me, my sister's friend, and my sister at the parade! This is on the Suffolk Times webpage in their Fourth of July parade slideshow. All credit goes to their photographer! Don't you just love my patriotic outfit? :) I like to be spirited for the holidays without looking like I'm spirited haha I think I do a good job!

Top- TJMaxx
White cami-Forever 21
White shorts- Ross
Shoes (navy blue Keds)- DSW

*Also if anyone wanted to know I curled my hair with a curling wand, I'm never going back to creasing, clamping curling irons ever again!

I hope you enjoyed! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment